Sun, 22 Jan|
Deathrow Unchained Animal Rescue
Sunday Morning Sanctuary Tour
Tour includes a one hour guided walk with animal interactions. Purchase a feed bag and feed our disability cows on the fence line. Guests must wear closed toe shoes. Please arrive at 9:45am. Your tour will begin at 10am sharp. **Please read the FULL description below.
Time & Location
22 Jan, 9:45 am
Deathrow Unchained Animal Rescue, 1374 MT Cotton Rd, Burbank QLD 4156, Australia
About the Event
Please read FULL DESCRIPTION (re; cancellations and other important information)
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
Please also note for safety reasons prams and wheelchairs are not permitted in our main paddock.
We also have small feed bags available to purchase to feed our special needs cows and goats.
- Sanctuary tours can take between 1-1.5 hours in duration
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is lightly raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
**NOTE: for tour cancellations, they are usually made on the day of the tour, as the grounds will need to be assessed for the safety of our guests. EMAILS can get sent to the JUNK box, so please check there up to an hour before attending.