Sun, 30 May|
1374 Mount Cotton Road Burbank
Sunday Midday Rescue Tour
Tour includes a one hour guided walk with animal interactions. Enjoy our beautiful property located on 32 acres of open space. Please arrive at 11:45am. Your will begin at 12pm sharp
Time & Location
30 May 2021, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm AEST
1374 Mount Cotton Road Burbank, 1374 Mount Cotton Road Burbank
About the Event
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
We also have small feed bags available to purchase to feed our special needs cows and goats.
Please note to due health and safety, you will be required to check in to the QLD Gov Covid tracing app to comply with covid safe practices.
If you do not have the app, you can download
for Andoid devices here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
for Apple devices here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/check-in-qld/id1546028652
- Sanctuary tours can take between 1-1.5 hours in duration
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
Add on - Animal Feed Bag
Our tour guides will provide a delicious feed bag with all our animals favorite treats$3.00
2 Adults and 2 Children (Children 1 - 16 years old) This ticket includes a one hour guided tour. Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times.$55.00
1 Hours guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$20.00
1 Hours guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$10.00
Infant 12 Months & Under
Limited space for infants on each tour max 2 per session$0.00