Sunday Midday Rescue Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
We also have small feed bags available to purchase to feed our special needs cows and goats.
Please note to due health and safety, you will be required to check in to the QLD Gov Covid tracing app to comply with covid safe practices.
If you do not have the app, you can download
for Andoid devices here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
for Apple devices here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/check-in-qld/id1546028652
- Sanctuary tours can take between 1-1.5 hours in duration
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
- Add on - Animal Feed Bag$3$30$0
- Family Pass$55$550$0
- Infant 12 Months & Under$0$00$0