Mon, 03 Jan|
1374 MT Cotton Rd, Burbank
School Holidays Monday Morning Tour
Tour includes a one hour guided walk with animal interactions. Purchase a feed bag and feed our disability cows on the fence line. Guests must wear closed toe shoes. Please arrive at 9:45am. Your will begin at 10am sharp
Time & Location
03 Jan 2022, 9:45 am
1374 MT Cotton Rd, Burbank, 1374 MT Cotton Rd, Burbank QLD 4156, Australia
About the Event
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
We also have small feed bags available to purchase to feed our special needs cows.
Please note to due health and safety, you will be required to check in to the QLD Gov Covid tracing app to comply with covid safe practices.
If you do not have the app, you can download
for Andoid devices here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
for Apple devices here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/check-in-qld/id1546028652
- Sanctuary tours can take between 1-1.5 hours in duration
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
Add On - Animal Feed Bag
Our tour guides will provide a delicious feed bag with all our animals favorite treats$3.00
2 Adults & 2 Children (Children 1 - 16 years old). This ticket includes a one hour guided tour. Closed in shoes must be worn at all times.$55.00
One hour guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$20.00
One hour guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$10.00
Infant 12 Months and Under
One hour guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$0.00