Sat, 02 July|
Deathrow Unchained Animal Rescue
Saturday Morning Sanctuary Tour
Tour includes a one hour guided walk with animal interactions. Purchase a feed bag and feed our disability cows on the fence line. Guests must wear closed toe shoes. Please arrive at 9:45am. Your tour will begin at 10am sharp.
Time & Location
02 July 2022, 9:45 am
Deathrow Unchained Animal Rescue, 1374 MT Cotton Rd, Burbank QLD 4156, Australia
About the Event
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
Please also note for safety reasons prams and wheelchairs are not permitted in our main paddock.
We also have small feed bags available to purchase to feed our special needs cows and goats.
- Sanctuary tours can take between 1-1.5 hours in duration
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
Add on - Animal Feed Bag
Our tour guides will provide a delicious feed bag with all our animals favorite treats$3.00
2 Adults and 2 Children (Children 1 - 16 years old) This ticket includes a one hour guided tour. Closed toe shoes must be worn at all times.$55.00
1 Hours guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$20.00
Child (1 - 16 years)
1 Hours guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$10.00
Infant 12 Months & Under
One hour guided tour around our animal sanctuary at Burbank$0.00