Mothers Day Tour (Not Including High Tea)
Time & Location
About the Event
Back by popular demand after our last Mother’s Day event sold out completely, DRU Animal Rescue are excited to announce our second Mother’s Day Tour
Tickets include a guided tour of our sanctuary, meeting some of our rescued mums and bubs who call our sanctuary home.
Please arrive by 9:45am. Your tour will begin at 10am sharp.
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
Please note to due health and safety, you will be required to check in to the QLD Gov Covid tracing app to comply with covid safe practices.
If you do not have the app, you can download
for Andoid devices here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
for Apple devices here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/check-in-qld/id1546028652
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
- Sold OutAdd on - Animal Feed Bag$3$30$0
- Sold OutAdult$20$200$0
- Sold OutChild (4-16yrs)$10$100$0
- Sold OutInfant (0-4yrs)$0$00$0