Mother's Day High Tea & Tour
Time & Location
About the Event
Back by popular demand after our last Mother’s Day event sold out completely, DRU Animal Rescue are excited to announce our second Mother’s Day high tea at the sanctuary.
This is a beautiful way to celebrate all Mother’s Day. Come meet some of the incredible mothers of all kinds here at the sanctuary. We will be hosting an unforgettable event that celebrates all our mothers.
With a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival you will be treated to a beautiful day. You will be spoiled with a huge selection of delicious pastries and desserts while enjoying overlooking our sanctuary paddocks listening to live music.
Tickets include a guided tour of our sanctuary, meeting some of our rescued mums and bubs who call our sanctuary home.
Please arrive by 9:45am. Your tour will begin at 10am sharp.
Please bring water, closed toe shoes, your camera and hat.
No Pets allowed within the sanctuary.
Please note to due health and safety, you will be required to check in to the QLD Gov Covid tracing app to comply with covid safe practices.
If you do not have the app, you can download
for Andoid devices here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details...
for Apple devices here https://apps.apple.com/us/app/check-in-qld/id1546028652
- For the safety of our rescue animals, no dogs or other pets are allowed onto the sanctuary grounds
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All proceeds directly fund the sanctuary’s animal rescue efforts
- Tours can still go ahead if it is raining. Please ensure you have appropriate outdoors clothing; gumboots and raincoats for wet weather and closed toe shoes, sunscreen and sun hats for hot weather.
- Sold OutAdd on - Animal Feed Bag$3$30$0
- Sold OutAdult$60$600$0
- Sold OutChild (4-16yrs)$20$200$0
- Sold OutInfant (0-4yrs)$0$00$0