Volunteer Position - Dog Case Workers
Do you want to volunteer with a rescue that finds permanent homes for rescued dogs?
Do you have moderate computer skills and enjoy talking to people?
Are you organised and enjoy a challenge?
Do you have previous experience working around dogs or are open to learning?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you.
What the role looks like.
Working with our Dog Team Coordinator, you will be assigned a portfolio of dogs that we currently have in foster care looking for permanent homes.
Part of your responsibilities will include
- Working with foster carers and making sure the animal in care is happy and healthy
- Organise regular photos and updates of animals in your portfolio via foster carers.
- Update online listings for your animals on regular adoption websites.
- Respond to online inquiries and arrange meet and greets for potential adoptions
- Work with DRU marketing & IT to ensure DRU website listings are always up to date
This is a very flexible role and can be done from almost anywhere as it is mostly online based.
Full training will be provided. You will be working within a small but friendly team whos mission is to rescue and re-home.